A How-To Guide on How to Get The SLEEPY HOLLOW Comics
Can’t get enough Sleepy Hollow, Sleepyheads! We know how you feel. Season 2 can’t come quick enough!
If you want to make sure you get the SLEEPY HOLLOW comics, written by Marguerite Bennett, art by Jorge Coelho and featuring shorts by Noelle Stevenson, when it comes out October, just follow this handy guide:
- Print out the pre-order form above.
Pre-ordering a comic lets your local comic shop know you WANT, I mean, NEED, this comic and that they should make sure their shop carries enough SLEEPY HOLLOW comics.
- Find a local comic shop in your area.
Drop by the shop, locate a member of the staff and present them with your SLEEPY HOLLOW pre-order form! Providing them the form by September 22 (the day Season 2 premieres) guarantees a copy for you (or many copies for you and your friends)!
- Welcome to the world of comics!
- Or you can pre-order and subscribe directly from the BOOM! Webstore here!
- If you’re a digital reader, there’s no pre-ordering necessary! Head to comiXology the day Sleepy Hollow #1 comes out (October 15) and purchase directly to your tablet! You can subscribe to the series and ensure you don’t miss an issue!
Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow premieres on FOX September 22nd! Watch Sleepy Hollow, read comics (October 15), don’t lose your heads! Easy, right?
After dying on the battlefield during the Revolutionary War, Ichabod Crane awakes in present-day Sleepy Hollow, New York. His resurrection is tied to the reappearance of the Headless Horseman, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Realizing it is his mission to help stop the end of the world, Ichabod teams with the SHPD’s Lt. Abbie Mills to meet each evil threat head-on.
Sleepy Hollow Season 2 premieres TONIGHT on FOX! Before you glue yourself to the TV, Sleepyheads, don’t forget to let your local comic shop know TODAY that you want the comic series!